FallProof Makes Its Way Across The Country Keeping Workers Safe One Business At A Time
From Design and Engineering To Installation and Training, We Are On The Move
FallProof is getting around! From one end of the country to the other, we are handling fall protection design and engineering, equipment installation and training, and ensuring that businesses like yours keep employees safe while working at height, and most importantly, that they adopt our worker-first philosophy. Below is a partial list of our projects by industry and application. Our installations have run the gamut, and we look forward to hearing how we can help. Give us a call today.
- Aviation & Aircraft Hangars
- Boeing, Ridley Park, PA
Inspection and re-certification of horizontal lifelines.
- Bombardier, Inc., Jamaica, New York
Design, engineering and installation of rooftop lifelines at various terminal buildings and aircraft hangers.
- Dassault Falcon Aviation, New Castle, DE
Design, engineering and installation of horizontal rigid track traveling bridge crane lifeline system.
- Hess Corporation, Trenton, NJ
Designed and installed a rigid track system for the aircraft maintenance department.
- IBM Transportation Services, White Plains, NY
Designed and installed horizontal cable lifelines for aircraft maintenance workers.
- Jet East Aviation, Trenton, NJ
Installed single rigid track lifeline above wing and fuselage for protection of workers while performing aircraft maintenance.
- Merck & Co., Inc., Trenton, NJ
Installed horizontal cable lifelines for the use by workers during aircraft maintenance.
- Pfizer, Inc., Inc., Trenton, NJ
Annual lifeline inspection services.
- US Airways, Charlotte, NC
Yearly inspection of fall protection equipment.
- ZBI Aviation Services, Oxford, CT
Design and installation of four horizontal lifelines utilized during aircraft maintenance.
- Bridges & Infrastructure
- City of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Debris netting installation during rehabilitation of Henry Avenue / Wissahickon Memorial Bridge.
- New Jersey Department of Transportation, NJ
Installed debris nets and personnel fall safety netting during various bridge rehabilitation projects.
- New Jersey Transit, Boonton, NJ
Installed debris containment and personnel safety nets during repairs to the Boonton Railroad Bridge.
- New York City Department of Transportation,Bronx, NY
Installation of debris and personnel netting systems during rehabilitation of 138th Street Lift Bridge.
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority, Oklahoma, OK
Installed debris and personnel safety net systems during repairs to Vinita Interstate 44 Service Plaza Overpass.
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Ft. Lee, NJ
Debris and personnel safety nets installed during water pipe replacement on George Washington Bridge.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority / SEPTA, Philadelphia PA and surrounding Metro area
Designed, supplied and installed debris and construction netting for many railroad bridges undergoing rehabilitation.
- State of Connecticut, East Hampton, CT
Debris and personnel netting for protection of workers during rehabilitation of The Historic Comstock Covered Bridge, as well as debris containment nets to protect the water below.
- Carolina Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
A horizontal perimeter personnel safety netting system was provided and installed for the protection of pedestrians during a parking garage expansion at the facility.
- Coakley Williams Construction, Bethesda, MD
Supplied and installed a fall protection horizontal personnel netting during new building construction.
- DCM Erectors, Inc., New York, NY
Supervisory installation of the fall protection system on top of One World Trade Center.
- Epic Management, Princeton, NJ
Designed, supplied and installed rooftop lifelines on the roof of the Princeton University dormitory.
- Hunter Roberts Construction Group, Philadelphia PA
Designed, supplied and managed horizontal cable lifelines on new roof at Drexel University.
- Lend Lease Project Management and Construction (previously Bovis LendLease), New York, NY
Various construction and debris netting projects and we all as the supply of temporary non-penetrating guardrails.
- MB Development, Surfside, FL
Horizontal perimeter netting system provided for construction of new hotel.
- Old East Orange Police Barracks, East Orange, NJ
Design, engineering and installation of a cocoon-like debris netting system for a deteriorating chimney stack.
- Railroad Construction, Inc., Paterson, NJ
Supplied temporary lifeline system for use by workers on railroad bridges and overpasses.
- Schiavone Construction Co., LLC, Jersey City, NJ
Designed and supplied debris and construction netting for Pulaski Skyway / Hudson Viaduct Section bridge rehabilitation project.
- Skanska Project Development & Construction, New York, NY
Design, engineering and installation of various debris and construction safety netting projects, as well custom horizontal lifelines for one development project.
- Tutor Perini, New York, NY
Supplied debris netting for various construction, road and rail projects, namely, the City Island Bridge demolition.
- Whiting Turner Construction, Allentown PA
Provided temporary guardrail rental for the construction of Lehigh Valley Hospital.
- CVS/Caremark, Waverly, NY
Designed and installed a conveyor belt safety netting system for their distribution facility.
- Dr. Pepper / Snapple Group, Plano, TX
Installed a debris containment and netting system for their distribution facility.
- Grainger Industrial Supply, Robbinsville, NJ
Supplied and installed a conveyor debris netting system for their distribution warehouse.
- Kohl’s Distribution Center, Wurtsboro, NY
Horizontal lifelines installation for workers who were climbing on top and around the center’s conveyor system to conduct repairs and remove jams.
- Rite-Aid Distribution Center, Fairless Hills, PA
Design and installed vertical lifeline on exterior ladders for rooftop access.
- UPS Distribution Center, Edison, NJ
Design and installation of a debris containment system to provide protection to employees who work near or below the package conveyor system.
- American Electric Power, Bridgman, MI
Supplied rolled orange safety netting for various company needs.
- Exelon, Baltimore, MD
Annual inspection of lifelines.
- Exxon Mobil, Paulsboro, NJ
Various projects including supply and installation of guardrails for a standing seam roof in a production building.
- PSE&G (Public Service Electric and Gas Company), Salem, NJ
Inspection services of lifelines installed on site.
- Historical Buildings
- Architect of the Capitol, Washington, D.C.
Debris netting installation for the protection of falling concrete during the rehab of the U.S. Supreme Court Building.
- Colonel Ward Pumping Station, Buffalo, NY
Debris netting installation over entrance of historical building.
- Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA
Designed and installed custom horizontal cable lifelines.
- Maryland State House, Annapolis, MD
Debris netting installation inside the dome of the State House during the dome’s renovation.
- Monmouth University, Monmouth, New Jersey
Design and installation of a debris netting system for the containment of falling concrete cornices and material from Woodrow Wilson Hall dormitory building.
- Arm & Hammer, Lakewood, NJ
Design and installation of an “inverted-U” rigid track lifeline for the loading and unload of trucks delivery of raw materials on site.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, New Brunswick, NJ
Annual inspection and re-certification of fall protection equipment.
- Canon, Millville, NY
Installation of over 3000 linear feet of non-penetrating rooftop guardrails.
- Genzyme, Ridgefield, NJ
IAnnual inspection and re-certification of fall protection equipment.
- Headwaters, Inc., Trenton NJ
Provide and install rooftop edge protection guardrails designed to keep workers protected and away from the edge of the roof.
- Kawneer (an ALCOA Company, formerly Traco Windows), Cranberry Township, PA
Annual fall protection equipment inspections of rigid track lifelines and SRLs.
- LifeCell, Branchburg, NJ
Supply and installation of roof-edge guardrails and also around skylights to protect workers and employees.
- Lockheed Martin, Moorestown, NJ
Installation of more than 4,500 feet of modular rooftop guardrails at various buildings within the facility.
- Marlette Homes, Lewistown, PA
Installation of personnel safety nets within their manufacturing facility to protect workers while homes are being built.
- Ocean Spray, Las Vegas NV
Supply and installation of over 100 skylight screens, as well as rooftop safety railings.
- Valmont Newmark, Hazleton, PA and Mexico
Design, supply and installation of various fall protection systems, including swing arms and single track fold-a-way systems.
- Sports & Entertainment
- Excellence Boys School, Brooklyn, NY
Design and installation of rooftop sports netting to create an enclosure to stop balls and other objects from leaving the rooftop play area.
- Heschel School of NYC, Manhattan, NY
installation of rooftop sports netting to protect pedestrians below from loose sports equipment escaping from the roof.
- MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Annual fall protection services on lifelines scattered throughout the stadium.
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark NJ
Supply and installation of vertical and horizontal lifelines within their stage and performance area, as well as for use in backstage and catwalk functions.
- New York Metropolitan Opera, New York, NY
Customized lifeline installation utilizing rope grabs for use backstage by the theater’s prop workers.
- Randolph Tennis Facility, Randolph, NJ
Debris and sport netting installation to separate tennis courts.
- Sight & Sound Theaters, Lancaster, PA
Lifelines and single-point anchors for use by backstage and theater actors and staff.
- Steiner Studios, Brooklyn, NY
Design and installation of lifelines for use by theater workers, as well as annual lifeline inspection services.
- Township of Hamilton, Hamilton, NJ
Installed sports netting on baseball field of a local high school to protect players and patrons during game time.
- Steel Mills
- ALCOA (Aluminum Company of North America), Dover, NJ
Crane-mounted lifelines and annual equipment inspections.
- Allegheny-Ludlum (ATI Technologies), Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding plants
Supplied and installed horizontal lifelines for crane runways within their various steel mills and plants.
- ArcelorMittal, Coatesville, PA
Design, supply and installation of safety netting, guardrails and rooftop horizontal lifelines.
- Gerdau Long Steel North America, Sayreville, NJ
Crane and rooftop-mounted horizontal lifelines.
- Transportation & Trucking
- Amtrak, New York, NY
Site safety audit and beam trolley installation with custom design and engineering.
- Atlantic City International Airport, Atlantic City, NJ
Installed debris and safety netting for the city’s airport luggage conveyor system.
- Centro (Central New York Regional Transportation Authority of Oneida / Utica), Utica, NY
Design, supply and installation of a rigid track lifeline to protect workers in the bus depot during repairs and while working at height.
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), NY
Designed, supplied, and installed various debris netting systems for railroad bridge rehabilitation and reconstruction projects.
- New Jersey Transit, Kearny, NJ
Annual inspection services, as well as the design, supply and install of various vertical and horizontal lifeline systems for workers moving around the facility or working on top of trains.
- Republic Services, Various NJ and PA Locations
Annual inspections of the lifelines that are in service for their trash / waste treatment facilities.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), Philadelphia, PA and surrounding Metro Area
Various fall protection and bridge debris netting projects throughout Pennsylvania, from lifelines in bus and train depots to construction / debris netting installed for the rehabilitation of railroad bridges.
- Water & Utilities
- Ocean City Waste Water Treatment Authority, DE
Installed horizontal lifelines to protect workers who need to perform maintenance and walk the perimeter of the tanks.
- Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission, Newark, NJ
Installed various rescue davit arms for their waste water treatment tanks.
- PSE&G (Public Service Electric and Gas Company), Salem, NJ
Designed and installed a horizontal lifeline on top of a cooling tower, as well as davit arms for rescue and retrieval of workers in the event of a fall.
- Township of Monroe, Monroe NJ
Provide yearly inspection of horizontal lifelines.
- TransCanada, Long Island City, NY
Labor provided to repair debris netting installed at their Long Island City facility.